viaris smart charging stations
The most comprehensive and efficient electric vehicle charging solution for public spaces and private use. Cutting-edge technology and design.
WHO ARE ORBIS?
A pioneer Spanish company in the international electrical engineering industry for over 70 years.
We manufacture and sell electric equipment focused on efficient energy use and management, offering a 3-year warranty on all our products. We do so respecting our social commitment and in accordance with the strictest international safety, quality and environmental sustainability standards.
Innovation and technology in millions of products installed in over 60 countries, providing our own brands of effective solutions.
Our motto, Smart Energy, highlights that commitment with the widest product portfolio in the market for installation, public lighting management, smart home, air conditioning, measurement and electric mobility.
Orbis was a pioneer in the Electric Mobility strategy, developing since more than ten years ago Smart Electric Vehicle Charging Stations for public spaces and private use, with innovative functionalities covering all management needs, from private use charging points to public or corporate charging networks.
extras & accessories
App for managing the VIARIS UNI and VIARIS COMBI + Smart Charging Station from a Smartphone or tablet.
Allows real-time viewing of grid or solar supply as well as instantaneous home and EV charging station consumption.
Available in Google Play and App Store.
- Enables registering several electric vehicle charging stations.
- Charging status remote querie.
- Remote switching on and off of the VIARIS charging station.
- Graphical display of daily, monthly or annual home and charging station consumption.
- Home or charging station consumption habit heat map.
- Download charging log files between dates with start time, duration and consumed power.
- Maximum power configuration for the installation to modulate the charging power.
- Selection of minimum current required to start charging.
- Time slot scheduling and maximum consumption for each time slot.
- For charging stations connected to photovoltaic installations via VIARIS SOLAR, it enables the operation mode, maximum power and time slots to be selected.
- Parameter configuration for WI-FI and Ethernet connectivity.
- Turning warning notifications on and off.
- Firmware update.
This platform monitors, records and supervises actions on the VIARIS smart charging stations. Valid for a wide range of users and charging scenarios: on the public roadway, for a private EV fleet, for apartment blocks and for public car parks.
- Charging Points: Registration, configuration, control panel and statistics and incident display.
- Cost and time schedule: Charging cost configuration, measuring time and energy. Scheduling the charging point working times.
- Charging: Detailed charging display in the associated points, shown by dates and exportable as CSV.
- Vehicles: Management of internal EV fleets, with consumption and statistics display.
- RFID: Management of RFID cards associated with recurrent users of internal EV fleets, apartment blocks, etc.
- Wallet: Management of the available balance generated by the charging performed with the user App and movement display.
- Bills: Display of generated bills
- Map: Search charging points with power and availability search filters.
- Activation and bookings: Instantaneous charging activation with booking option.
- Charging: Detailed display of the charging history log.
- Wallet: Available balance management, with the option to add to your balance via a debit/credit card or PayPal, and to withdraw from your balance via a bank account.
This Electric Vehicle Specific Power System tester, enables the charging station to be tested by simulating the connection of an electric vehicle.
- Valid for charging stations up to 64 A
- Can test Charging Mode 3 with Type 2 connectors
- Equipped with an LCD display indicating: vehicle state, active phases, charging station current and power, earthing verification and oscilloscope mode CP signal display
- Generates vehicle status (disconnected, connected, charging, etc.)
- EV fault simulator: CP earth fault and CP D diode fault
- Simulates hose coding (PP) 13 A, 20 A, 32 A, 64 A
- Measures power provided by the charging station (PWM in CP)
- Phase presence and sequence indicator
- Installation earth connection verification
- Residual current differential (RCD) test 30 mA AC
- Fault current test 6 mA DC (RDC-DD)
- External charging socket to generate actual consumption max. 8 A (1800 W)
easy to use & to install
After-sales & Support
Where can you purchase it?
AVAILABLE FROM ELECTRICAL MATERIAL WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTORS